Rules for reservation/cancellation of accommodation
1. Child above 5 years will be charged as extra person.
2. Tariff is subject to revision as and when required.
3. Housekeeping will be done once per day.
4. In case of failure of air-condition unit, the tariff will be considered as per non A.C room tariff. In that case no refund will be given.
5. Intercom and cable connections with color T.V. is a additional facility provided to the guest. In case of failure, No refund will be given.
6. The tourist with advance booking/walk-in tourist should pay full occupancy charges, extra guest charges and luxury tax for number of days for which he/she requires accommodation and make all necessary entry in his own handwriting in the occupancy register before taking possession of the room.
7. Online Resort / Hotel reservation tourist should carry a printout of booking receipt, bank payment slip/receipt, photo id proof and produce the same at the resort reception at the time of check-in.
8. Refundable deposit of rupees ?500/- per room will be collected from the tourist at the reception. The said deposit will be refunded to the tourist in full at the time of departure after he settles any remaining bills and signs the occupancy register.
9. Full occupancy charges for the entire period of stay to be paid in cash at the time of booking. (Credit card, debit card facilities are available at the reception for which 2% transaction charges will be levied, however the provision of this facility depends upon the network availability.)
a. The preponement / postponement is considered with 10% additional charges maximum 3 days before the check in date and time (Subject to availability)
b. The preponement and postponement facility is entitled once only after which there will be no cancellation or refund for the said reservation.
c. If preponement / postponement of booking is taken for higher category tariff, the differential amount will have to be paid and if it is for lower category tariff. No refund will be given.
11. Accommodation reserved should be occupied on the first day of reservation or at the latest on the following day before check in time otherwise 100% amount will be forfeited.
12. No refund admissible for shortening period / unoccupied period / or any other reason.
13. The following deduction will be made in case of cancellation :
a. Seven days before check in date and time. – 10%
b. Within 7 days but before 72 hrs. (3 days) of check-in date and time – 25%
c. Within 72 hrs of check-in date and time or No. Show -100%
d. Walk-in customers must inspect the room before check-in, -100% deductions for cancellation once checked in.
e. If booking done through debit / credit card cancellation of such booking will attract 2% extra in addition to the above charges
f. In case of booking made through travel agents the cancellation / refund will be made by the concerned travel agents only.
14. Pets are allowed.
a. Any damages done by your pet are your responsibility.
b. You are responsible for maintaining cleanliness of your pet’s droppings.
15. We have a perfectly functioning restaurant and hence Cooking is not allowed in rooms, group accommodation and in Resort premises.
16. Due to unusual power-cuts of electricity supply we have already installed inverters in all our rooms. We suggest the use of only required electric equipment’s such as the fan and tube light during such times.
17. We would operate Generator Sets partly (when required); however this would not substitute the functioning of A.C. units, Geysers etc. In that case NO REFUND would be given.
18. The Luxury Tax as applicable as per the Govt. rule will be charged extra. Luxury Tax as applicable will be charged extra on gross Bill per day which includes Room Tariff & Extra Guest Charges.
· Less than Rs. 751/- – Nil
· Rs. 751/- to Rs. 1199/- – 4%
· Rs. 1200/- and above – 10%
19. Under exceptional circumstances; alternate accommodation at our agro/eco-tourism center may be provided to our guest to help them settle and still enjoy the trip.